Explore an extraordinary opportunity to own an apartment located in one of Bellevue Hills most sought-after streets. This Art Deco treasure is part of a block of eight. Enjoy an abundance of natural light and the convenience of being moments away from local transport, Bellevue Hill shops, with swift access to Bondi Beach and shopping.
- Two-bedroom top-floor apartment
- Bright and breezy balcony accessible from the second bedroom
- Bedrooms strategically separated, main bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen featuring a gas cooktop and elegant wooden floors
- Versatile living space with a combined lounge and dining area
- Recently renovated bathroom for contemporary comfort
- Convenient laundry facilities within the building
- Pet-friendly environment, ideal for your furry companions
- Well maintained apartment, lovingly held by the same family for 66 years
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity for a remarkable home!
Council Rates: $366.00 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $166.82 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1535.33 per quarter (approx.)
* Please note some images contain virtual styling.