Set directly opposite waterfront reserve at Lyne Park, this newly complete three bedroom apartment offers an enviable setting in its boutique build.
Featuring design by local Architects, ARCHI-QS, the interiors showcase an innovative take on modern minimalism with key highlights, including an open plan living space, breezeway façade louvres with park views creating a north facing winter garden extension to the living spaces.
Wonderfully located within walking distance to the heart of Rose Bay village, private schools, and famous golfing greens. It is also directly across the road from Rose Bay ferry wharf, Sydney Seaplanes, Rose Bay Sailing Club, kayaking and boating hire, boat parking, Catalina’s restaurant and the historic promenade walk.
- 2.7m high ceilings, northern light & sea breeze
- Open plan living with Egyptian limestone flooring
- Gas kitchen features quality Siemens appliances
- North-facing winter garden balcony with gas point & tap
- Bedrooms complete with built-in robes & floating floors
- Private master bedroom suite includes an ensuite
- Two-way main bathroom with Ovalo standalone bath
- Guest powder room
- Internal laundry room
- Block of 4 with CCTV, video entry, lift & key lockbox
- Ducted 4 zone air conditioning
- 2 x car spaces in a secure basement plus own store room
- Just steps from popular cafes, shops & sporting clubs
- Seconds to The Royal Sydney & Woollahra golf clubs
- Walk to Rose Bay ferry wharf with CBD, Double Bay, and Watsons Bay within 10 minutes of travel time
- Walking distance to bus routes directly to Bondi Junction
- Front row seats to the City to Surf and New Year’s Eve Fireworks