Luxury Apartment in Randwick's Newmarket Residences
111 / 11 Young Street, Randwick
Property Type: Apartment
71 Square metres
Situated within the highly desirable Figtree Pocket of the Newmarket development is this luxury first-floor apartment.
Located in the Carrington Residences, this beautiful 58sqm one-bedroom apartment with 13sqm balcony designed by leading Australian architecture firm Smart Design Studio showcases stunning finishes and a spacious floor plan.
The apartment features effortless flow onto a full-length west-facing balcony that is bathed in sunshine with direct access to Newmarket's delectable dining scene, as well as handiness to Prince fo Wales Hospital and UNSW campus.
Property features include:
- Designer luxury apartment
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized open-plan living space
- Caesarstone gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
- 13sqm west-facing balcony
- Separate internal laundry and ducted air
- 150m to cafes, restaurants and retail
- Walk to UNSW and the hospital precinct
Council rates: $392.40 per quarter (approx.)
Strate levies: $732.77 per quarter (approx.)
Water rates: $187.21 per quarter (approx.)
*Virtual furniture has been used for the advertising of this property.
For more information, please contact the listing agent.